Nemo Word To PDF 4.0
Old versionsSee all
It is a simple application created to convert MS Word files to PDF documents. It allows loading only DOC and DOCX files. DOCM, DOCT, RTF, TXT and other file formats are not supported.
Nemo Word To PDF lets you batch convert multiple documents. The options also offer the possibility to set encryption to output PDF files. Moreover, you can add metadata such as Title and Author to the output.
The program's interface is very simple and straightforward. Even beginners can use this tool without any problem. Though it’s easy-to-use, it is hardly appealing. It looks rather old, dull, outdated and cannot be customized or resized. The interface issues might be easy to ignore, but most of the time the app failed to convert the loaded documents for unknown reasons, as well.
Therefore, since I can’t say for sure if it even works on your computer, I advise you to avoid the current version of this tool, at least until it comes with some explanations for the errors that it displays when it fails to complete the conversion jobs.
- Supports batch conversions
- Allows encrypting the output PDFs
- Can load and convert only DOC and DOCX files
- Its interface cannot be customized
- The interface cannot be resized
- The interface looks dull and outdated
- Often fails to convert documents without providing error data or any additional information